Your daily work is to:
1.Responsible for the writing: translating, and editing of texts related to UCCA exhibitions including: publicity blurbs, press releases, wall texts, audio guides, and exhibition brochures;
2.Write selected/assigned contributions for UCCA publications;
3.Work with exhibition team colleagues as needed on production and editing of exhibition labels and other museological texts;
4.Participate in publication planning and discussions with Director, Research Director, artists, and curators;
5.Oversee (in-house or outsourced) all aspects of publication preparation including: contracting, managing, payment processing for internal and external authors, editing, copyediting, translating, design, and consultants;
6.Assist the Research Director on developing new academic and research-related programs.
We wish you are:
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field (such as, but not limited to, English, art history, or translation);
2. Native-level English skills and high-level Chinese skills;
3. Experience in arts writing and editing;
4. Willingness to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
5. Responsible, dedicated, and career oriented, with a team mentality;
6. Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel).
Location: UCCA Center for Contemporary Art, 798 Art District, No.4 Jiuxianqiao Lu, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100015.